This guide is to show customers how to register for a Yorkshire Hosting account to get started setting up your website and email services. If you already have a Yorkshire Hosting account, you can learn how to login using our "How to login your Yorkshire Hosting account" guide.
Let's get started...
- Visit yorkshire-hosting.co.uk/register.php
- Start by entering your personal information under the Personal Information section
Note: Your email address will be used as your username to login to your account
- Enter your billing address under the Billing Address section
- Choose your billing currency under the Additional Required Information section
- Next enter a secure password and choose a security question and answer under the Account Security section
Alternatively: You can have use generate a secure password for you by clicking on the Generate Password button
- Finally choose if you would like to join the Yorkshire Hosting mailing list where we send current offers and deals for existing customers
- Click Register
All done! Congratulations, you have now successfully signed up for a Yorkshire Hosting account and are one set closer to getting your domain, website and emails online.